Monday, January 12, 2009

OB crew slideshow

A great weekend of surf and sun at Ocean beach this weekend. On Saturday I met up with Ramin, Josh, Ryan, Mark and Brian at Kirkham to shoot from the beach. The waves were beautiful, but the current was pulling pretty hard south, and it looked like a lot of work to stay in position to catch waves. I shot a decent amount of photos before heading off to dim sum with the fam. I especially like the ones of the guys coming over the dunes and scoping the surf for the first time, and also the ones of the discarded christmas trees on the beach.

On Sunday it was pumping too, and I got out of bed at 8am to go shoot photos down by the beached sailboat at Quintara. Some decent shots, but I was having trouble getting them uploaded. I'll post those soon though.

No comments: